When you're an overseas company looking to set up in the UK, there are a range of things you might need, including:
- Knowing how to set up your company with a UK subsidiary (and whether it's advisable)
- Support with accountancy and bookkeeping
- PAYE and tax advice for UK-based workers
- International tax advice
- Share options including EMI
- Registered office address
- Access to occasional office space
Luckily, we've helped many overseas companies set up in the UK, ranging from a multi-national turning over nearly $1bn to a Hungarian startup with a small team. Many have been technology businesses drawn to the opportunities in Cambridge.
The good news is that our team comprises a wide range of skills, meaning that you only need to appoint one firm (us!) to cover all the professional services you need.
By enabling you to set up cost effectively in the UK, you can invest more in building up your business.