A business plan for your own needs could often fit comfortably onto one sheet of A5 paper.
- What are you going to do?
- How will differ from other similar businesses?
- How many clients do you expect and what will you charge them?
- How much will it cost you to be in business?
- Will your income exceed your expenses?
- Have you enough cash to stay in business?
- How will you know if you are failing and you ought to stop?
If you can't write that down yourself then you really need an accountant very soon! Even if you can you may need our help to write a detailed plan to show a bank or Venture Capital provider that you really understand the detail. The more money you need the more detail they will expect.
Our team can help write those plans and get funding. Call us today.