However, this is just the beginning – as you start to trade, the need for accurate accounts is paramount to the success of your business.
We can take care of all the accountancy needs of your business for each financial year including preparation of statutory accounts, VAT Returns, corporation tax return, and a full year end planning service.
In addition, we offer:
- Access to our cloud software, Websters Accounts, for total transparency and accountability-via your own personal log-in
- Bookkeeping services
- Access to our Tax Advice team as part of our integrated service to help owners/directors best manage their personal tax affairs.
- We can provide advice on a range of issues for a start-up business including:
- Why and when are you starting out in business, costs of setting up your business and the most tax efficient entity for operating your business
- Commercial contracts and agreements that you are likely to enter into
- Shareholders agreements where you operate as a company
- Partnership agreements where you operate as a general partnership or LLP
- Contracts of employment for you as a director of your company or any employees you hire
- Pension planning
You are welcome to join one of our free Start-up Seminars at any time and ask for a copy of our free ‘starting in business’ guide.