International Service

Tax in multiple jurisdictions

If you have tax to pay on income in more than one country then you need expert advice.

Firstly, to ensure that you meet your obligations to file and secondly to get advice on how to plan your liability - ideally paying now more than you are required to. 

We have specialists in UK, US and Australian tax who can help you file in those three countries. We also act for citizens of other countries moving into the UK or Australia or who regularly commute between different countries. 

We have been advising on International aspects of taxation since the very early days of the business in the early 1990s. Few firms outside the largest practices have this level of expertise - and our service is usually much more cost effective.