US related services

Wide range of related services for clients who file returns in the US

As well as advising clients on completing their federal tax return in the US every year we can also provide a range of other services

US state income tax returns

US foreign bank account reports

US estate and gift tax planning and interaction with US IHT

US & UK incentive pay / stock option planning

US & UK pension matters including UK Financial Advice

US and international tax treaty advice

US & UK and international social security advice

US expatriation and renunciation of citizenship advice

US & UK payroll issues

Specialist Financial services for US filers with our inhouse US/UK independent financial advisor

Legal services from our in-house UK solicitor and links to US based Attorneys

Two people looking at laptop

Get in touch today for an initial discussion