We specialise in international tax issues, including:
- Tax returns for non-residents, including the non-resident landlord scheme
- Dual residents
- Tax treaty interpretation and avoidance of double taxation
- Non domiciled individuals and the remittance basis
- Years of arrival and departure from the UK
- Temporary assignees to the UK
We believe that we provide a depth of international experience that would not usually be available outside the “big” firms, at far more competitive prices and with the personal attention you would expect from a local firm. As Cambridge has evolved over the past 20 years into the ‘Silicon Fen’ technological powerhouse international issues are becoming ever more common, particularly amongst employees and academics on secondment.