If you are a buy-to-let investor and landlord, or have a second home in the UK or abroad, or are perhaps renovating and developing property, then websters can offer you specific advice on how to ensure you only pay the income tax and CGT you need to.
Our team can help you with:

    • Reducing Capital Gains Tax upon disposal
    • The use of a company to manage your properties, or advice when personal ownership is preferable
    • Managing income tax on rental properties
    • Managing properties in relation to inheritance tax
    • Advice on double tax treaties when overseas properties are involved.