Next Generation Business Seminar – Focussing on Growth
This seminar covers a range of topics aimed at those who have been in business from 18 months—3 years. The seminar will be hosted by Lloyds Bank and each session is presented by an expert from a local company, there will also be an opportunity for networking after the seminar.
Topics covered will be:
- Marketing and PR—Claire Elbrow, Blue Lizard Marketing will be discussing growth strategy and what you need to think about including tactics (integrated marketing), and PR.
- Management Accounts and Compliance – Gary Eves , websters will review deadlines to ensure accounting compliance. He will advise on things to watch out for, along with payment methods and penalties. He will also look at record keeping, setting targets and budgeting and your cash flow/costs.
- Legal—Liz Hooley, websters will offer advice on the Data Protection and Privacy Laws, as well as how to define and implement your own Terms of Business.
- HR and Recruitment—Sam Sales, Callhr, will discuss what recruitment means for small businesses including aspects to think about during the process, key questions on how to attract people, can you afford an employee as well as role clarity. The different types of employment contracts will be covered along with an overview of employment legislation.
- Protecting your brand— Bill Ward, Ward Trade Marks will advise on the protection of Intellectual Property with a focus on registered trademarks and their management.
- Google Analytics —Michael Sutton, Lloyds Bank, will be discussing an overview of google analytics—a service which gives an insight into how users find and use your website.
27th June 2018
8.30am to 1.00pm.
Cost: £30.00 (+ VAT) per attendee.
Payment can be made by cheque (payable to websters) or debit/credit card by telephoning 01223 507080.