Business Seminar – Focussing on Growth
Cash is crucial BUT uncontrolled or fast growth can wreak havoc with a business if not managed correctly.
A collaborative seminar and networking event presented by experts from local companies, aimed at businesses who have been trading for around 18 months or more. Each session will be followed by Q&A’s. There is also the opportunity to meet with our experts after the presentations.
- Marketing and PR – Digital and Traditional
- Compliance Accounting and Management Accounts
- Legal – Data Protection and Agreements/Contracts
- HR and Recruitment – Overview of Legislation, and your recruitment choices.
- Protecting your Brand – Intellectual Property and Registered Trademarks
- Projecting your Growth – Independent funding and the “Concept of Growth”
8th November 2017
The Bradfield Centre
184 Cambridge Science Park
8.30am to 12.45pm.
£30.00 (incl. VAT) per attendee.
Payment can be made by cheque (payable to websters) or debit/credit card by telephoning 01223 507080.